Help, My Dachshund’s Back Is Hurt!
Your Crash Course on the First 48 Hours of IVDD and Its Basic Treatment Paths
Is your long-bodied, short-legged best friend in pain or unable to walk? Has your veterinarian suggested a diagnosis of Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD)? This can be a frightening time for you and your furry buddy, but Kristin Leydig Bryant and Dr. Adam Christman, authors of Honey, Have You Squeezed the Dachshund? are here to help. This booklet covers the first 48-72 hours of an IVDD flareup and walks you through the crucial information you need to help you make informed decisions. IVDD does not have to mean the end of a happy life. You and your dog have options.
Out of stock
News and Media
In the News
- Brick Veterinarian’s New Book Helps Guide, Reassure Owners of Disabled Dogs, Brick Shorebeat
- Here’s The Schedule For The 2017 Decatur Book Festival, Patch
- Howl-O-Weiner Walk in Asbury Park Sunday, 94.3 The Point
- Brick Vet Becomes First Time Author, 92.7 WOBM
- Book Trailer
- ‘Honey, Have You Squeezed The Dachshund’ Author Dr. Adam Christman, 94.3 The Point
- Honey, Have You Squeezed The Dachshund?, 92.7 WOBM
- Dr. Adam Christman’s YouTube channel